Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
- Simplifies scarification and boosts your lawn’s recovery
- Restores existing grass quickly after scarifying
- Easy resealable packaging for excellent shelf life
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or money back
- Used in over 100,000 gardens
Scarifying stresses your lawn, so the correct preparation and aftercare are essential for optimal results. This kit contains the following products:
- Iron Sulphate Lawn Fertiliser
- Spring Boost lawn fertiliser
Spread our Iron Sulphate Lawn Fertiliser to boost your lawn’s colour and to create a moss free lawn. A couple of days later, your lawn is ready for dethatching.
Fertilising with our Spring Boost fertiliser stimulates the recovery of your existing grass after dethatching. Quickly reactivates growth and encourages a deep, rich green.
[If bald spots remain after scarification, use our Sport & Fun grass seed to replenish your lawn. Because Iron Plus can acidify the soil, we strongly recommend the use of lime. You can order Lawn Lime separately or buy it in the Scarifying Bundle Complete.]
- An easy solution for small patches of moss. Iron Sulphate creates a moss free lawn, and Spring Boost replenishes your existing lawn.
- Easy to spread. Use a hand spreader or spreading machine to distribute the product throughout your lawn evenly.
- Odourless. Unlike cheaper products, Iron Plus and Spring Boost are odourless after application. No more ammonia smell!
- Proper granules - not cheap powder!
- Gives the grass a dark green color within one week!
Iron Sulphate Lawn Fertiliser
|N – Nitrogen||3%||Stimulates the growth of the grass leaf|
|P – Phosphorus||7%||Promotes root growth|
|K – Potassium||10%||Improves disease resistance|
|MgO – Magnesium Oxide||3%||Stimulates cell structure and green colour for better photosynthesis|
|Iron Sulphate||8%||Prevents moss, making scarifying easier while strengthening the plant structure|
Spring Boost | Spring lawn fertiliser
|N – Nitrogen||12%||Stimulates the growth of the grass leaf|
|P – Phosphorus||5%||Promotes root growth|
|K – Potassium||5%||Improves disease resistance|
|MgO – Magnesium Oxide||2%||Stimulates cell structure and green colour for better photosynthesis|
Period of use
*Spring and autumn are ideal for scarifying the lawn
|Soil type||For all types of grass and soil|
|Sowing rate grass seed||17 g/m²|
|Application rate fertiliser||25 g/m²|
|Period of use||March until June & August until October|
|Type||Granulate, 2-3 mm|
|Safety||Not harmful for children and pets after application|
Pamper your lawn…