Log in or create new account to save this product to your wishlist.
- Makes your lawn completely weed free
- Improves resistance to heat, diseases, and stress
- Boosts your lawn’s strength and resilience
- Ideal for winter preparation
- Safe for use around children and animals
The Weed-Free Lawn Kit contains:
- Sports & Fun Grass Seed
- Spring Boost Lawn Fertiliser
- All-Round Lawn Fertiliser
The Sports & Fun grass seed contains a high volume of fine-leafed ryegrass, giving your lawn a beautifully lush appearance that can withstand intensive use. Thanks to the AquaSaver coating - a new patented technology from MOOWY - this grass seed needs 34% less water and germinates 20% faster than ordinary grass seed.
Spring Boost Lawn Fertiliser gives your lawn the kick-start it needs after winter, but it also reinvigorates your grass plants during the summer or autumn. The granules settle deeply within the turf, offering slow-release nutrition for healthy growth and strong roots.
All-Round Lawn Fertiliser restores and stimulates your lawn, giving it a deep green colour while strengthening the plant's cell walls, making it more resistant to diseases and fungi.
Use the kit in the autumn or spring for optimal results. The best defence against weeds is a robust and dense turf - prepare your lawn before winter so that it bounces back beautifully come spring.
Choose MOOWY's Weed-Free Lawn Kit - the ultimate care for a flawless lawn. Experience the power of scarifying, sowing and fertilising, and enjoy a weed-free turf all year round.
Allround Lawn Fertiliser
|N – Nitrogen||6%||Stimulates the growth of the grass leaf|
|P – Phosphorus||5%||Promotes root growth|
|K – Potassium||12%||Improves disease resistance|
|MgO – Magnesium Oxide||2%||Stimulates cell structure and green colour for better photosynthesis|
Spring Boost | Lawn fertiliser
|N – Nitrogen||12%||Stimulates the growth of the grass leaf|
|P – Phosphorus||5%||Promotes root growth|
|K – Potassium||5%||Improves disease resistance|
|MgO – Magnesium Oxide||2%||Stimulates cell structure and green colour for improved photosynthesis
Give your lawn a year-round lush, green, and healthy look with Spring Boost fertiliser. Grass fertiliser specially designed for use during the spring but also perfect for summer and autumn application.
Sports & Fun | Coated grass seed
|Perennial Ryegrass||60%||Establishes quickly. Has a fairly fine structure|
|Red fescue||35%||Fine structure. Ensures a full and thick lawn|
|Kentucky Bluegrass||5%||Very fine structure with sideways growth for strength
MOOWY Sport & Fun grass seed is a fast-germinating seed mix that ensures rapid growth for high-use lawns.
Resilient, beautiful, and ready for action, Sport & Fun grass seed stands up to a proper battering.
Period of use
* Spring and autumn are ideal for making the lawn weed-free
* Only to be used between 4 and 25 degrees and in dry weather
- Only sow grass seed when the soil temperature is above 10ºC and below 25ºC
- You can sow grass seed and apply fertiliser at the same time
- Use All-Round Fertiliser four weeks after applying Spring Boost.
Step 1: Scarify the lawn
- Scarify your lawn using a scarifying rake or machine. This removes weeds, moss, and other organic material that could be suffocating your lawn. Read our scarification guides.
- Sow new grass seed immediately after scarifying.
Step 2: Sowing grass seed and fertilising the lawn
- If you’re not scarifying, remove leaves, twigs, and stones, then cut your grass no shorter than 5cm.
- Divide MOOWY’s Sports & Fun grass seed into two equal parts. Sprinkle one part horizontally and the other vertically over your lawn. This ensures the grass seed is evenly distributed. Sprinkle a little more grass seed on bare spots.
- Divide Spring Boost into two equal parts. Sprinkle one part horizontally and the other vertically over the lawn.
- Rake the grass seeds and fertiliser lightly to create better soil contact, then press down well using a garden roller or with your feet. This helps prevent the grass seed from moving. This step is crucial to the germination process.
- Water immediately after pressing and ensure the seeds and soil remain moist for at least two weeks. For optimal results, water lightly 3-to-4 times daily. Avoid walking on the lawn until the first cut.
- Your seeds will have germinated within three weeks. Now, mow your new grass.
Step 3: Fertilise the lawn with vital plus
- You can apply All-Round Fertiliser four weeks after reseeding and fertilising with Spring Boost.
- Mow the grass no shorter than 5cm before applying the fertiliser.
- Divide All-Round Fertiliser into two equal parts. Sprinkle one part horizontally and the other vertically over the lawn.
- Water and wait. Within a week, your lawn will be dense and a beautiful deep green colour.
|Soil type||For all types of grass and soil|
|Grass seed application||17 g/m²|
|Grass seed application||25 g/m²|
|Period of use||All-year-round, in temperatures above 5° celsius|
|Type||Granulate, 2-3 mm|
|Safety||Not harmful for children and pets after application|
Pamper your lawn…